Today’s SharePoint is a robust platform bringing countless benefits. With SharePoint and ProSource together you can:
- Build apps in the cloud, make them available to your organization, and even build robust, eye-catching websites.
- Share content on an intranet or extranet, collaborate through SharePoint-integrated social media, and share content in the cloud with your colleagues in and outside of your organization.
- Organize your staff and the projects and processes they undertake every day. SharePoint easily provides the transparency and management tools to keep today’s disparate, geographically diverse workforces on track.
- Manage your infrastructure costs and extend the boundaries of sharing by running SharePoint in the cloud with Office 365. Spend more time delivering innovation and less time managing infrastructure with advances in SharePoint scale, performance and management capabilities.
- Discover new ways to share insights with eye-popping reports.
In short, SharePoint offers your organization new ways to share your work and collaborate with others, organize your projects and teams, and discover people and information.
ProSource has a deep and knowledgeable staff to help with literally every SharePoint need you can think of – and some you can’t but wish you had. Our Principal SharePoint Consultant has received his Microsoft Certified Master for SharePoint, making him one of only a handful in the United States to receive this accreditation.
No matter your SharePoint need, be it robust applications and websites, intranets, and extranets, turn to ProSource for:
- Strategic Consulting Services to ensure SharePoint supports your business goals.
- SharePoint Implementation either from scratch or upgrades/migrations from older versions.
- Process Improvement through business consulting and automating workflow capabilities to deliver improved processes.
- Custom Development for robust, feature-rich components, applications, and websites.
ProSource has a long, rich history of employing SharePoint to simply help achieve business goals. We can help your organization as well – find out how.
Case Study Learn how ProSource helped Cleveland Cliffs with SharePoint.
ProSource did an outstanding job of re-designing, developing, and implementing our SharePoint Website including moving it to the cloud where we realized a significant annual savings in our hosting fee.
– Jay Chapman, IT Director, Summit County Common Pleas Court