SharePoint Technical Opportunities
ProSource Solutions has a number of SharePoint initiatives and are seeking SharePoint talented professionals that include Architects, Business Analysts, Administrators and Developers. Required skills and experience spanning these positions may include one or more of the following:
- SharePoint 2013/2010/2007
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, C#
- Knowledge in SDLC
- Skilled at tuning SharePoint search capabilities: Metadata, Audiences, Indexing, Scopes, Usage – Reports, Crawl Log Reporting and Search tuning in general.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Governance, Taxonomy and best practices.
- Experience installing SharePoint 2013, 2010 based on best practices.
- Base understand of the pillars of SharePoint (Content Management, Collaboration, Search, Insights, Composites, Communities / My Sites)
- Understanding of backup and recovery options within SharePoint.
- Experience with SharePoint Web Parts, InfoPath, Sites, Folders, Surveys, Workflow, Metadata, Content Types, Site Columns, Lists, Libraries, Security, Templates, and Branding.
- Troubleshooting performance issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Submit your resume to learn more about our projects and opportunities!!